Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

:: When People Talking About...::

You would know me better who I am...
Purposes of life is everything for me. I've my own meaningful vision "the first step to moving on is so difficult.." Besides, i've had learn from mistakes and 'muhasabah' from lots of sins which i've done something stupid before but dissapointingly it happens just a little second...
No matter what kind of problem inside it, the unique answer will come out such a light of sun which become more brighten in morning of peace..through His truly paths of religion..
And no other religion except Islam as the highest religion and as Supreme Law of the world till hereafter....:)

No comments: